Ready to ship out from Dallas in 24 hours！
Normally you will receive the package in 2-3 days after we ship out.
Pulse Oximetry is a Noninvasive and Painless Test, you can now measure SpO2 and Pulse Rate in the privacy of your own home by putting your finger in Finger Pulse Oximeter.
How does an Oximeter work?In some cases of coronavirus infection, your lungs could be impaired and your body will get oxygen less than enough. A pulse oximeter uses a quick, painless, non-invasive method to measure your oxygen saturation levels, so you know whether they are in a healthy range (typically around 95% to 100%) in a minute.Taking a reading is simple: put your finger in this device no bigger than an apple watch, or an earlobe if you have nail polish, then small beams of light pass through your blood. The pulse oximeter then measures the amount of light absorbed by oxygenated and deoxygenated blood. If your oxygen saturation is too low, you’ll know to seek medical attention right away.
Benefits of OximeterThis Pulse Oximeter is with innumerable benefits, include :
- Painless: The fingertip clip is adjustable to various finger sizes and allows the patient to comfortably check pulse rate and oxygen saturation without taking a blood sample
- Monitor Respiratory Rate: Oximeter monitors the number of breaths you are taking when you are sleeping. It is used by doctors to assess the health condition of people with cardiovascular or respiratory problems
- Portable: Oximeter is lightweight, easy to carry and small enough to put into pockets
- Great Accuracy: High accuracy of up to 98%
- LED Display: SPO2 and PR pulse are accurately displayed on dual-color high clarity LED Display
Importance of Oxygen in the Blood
The fact that oxygen is essential to human life is well known. Air that is inhaled contains oxygen. The human lungs are the organs where the inhaled oxygen enters the bloodstream and reaches all the cells in the human body.
The plethysmograph provides a visual representation of your heartbeat and the amount of blood flowing through your blood vessels. It helps determine the optimal time to take a reading.
How Does The Plethysmograph Help?
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels.
Principle of the CMS50D Pulse Oximeter is as follows:
Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, the Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed
- Screen brightness can be changed
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage.