1. Products are shipped from our warehouse in Dallas, TX within 24 hours from ordering during weekdays. Since USPS doesn’t open on weekends, please allow up to 2 days for weekend orders. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the tracking link once your order ships.
2. Normally you will receive the package in 2-3 days after we ship out.
3. We support overnight (expedited) shipping via USPS.
BAC-D 606 Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer and Wound Care, 1.7 oz. (Pack of 3)
- BAC-D non alcohol hand and wound sanitizer kills 99.99 percent of bacteria and viruses, including staph, MRSA, E. Coli and salmonella without drying or irritating skin
- Continues to reduce contamination for an extended period after application
- Safe and effective Anti-microbial for use on cuts, scrapes, burns, lacerations and skin infections as well as a superior hand sanitizer
- Safe for children; ideal for schools, day care and anywhere you want to kill germs
- BAC-D technology is a Patent-Pending process using 0.13 percent benzalkonium chloride, an antimicrobial agent recognized by the FDA and the EPA
- Brand: BAC-D
- Publisher: AEC Consumer Products
- Package Dimensions: L 5.0″ x W 1.2″ x H 1.2″
- Weight: 1.0 lbs
- Size: Pack of 3
- Label: AEC Consumer Products
BAC-D hand sanitizer & wound care is tough on germs yet gentle on skin. BAC-D kills 99.99 percent of bacteria and viruses, including staph, MRSA, E. Coli and Salmonella without drying or irritating skin. BAC-D hand sanitizer & wound care continues to reduce contamination for an extended period after application. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers offer zero protection against germs, bacteria and viruses once the product has dried. BAC-D antibacterial hand sanitizer & wound care provides dual-purpose protection, killing 99.99 percent of bacteria & viruses on both hands and wounds.BAC-D is a safe and effective anti-microbial for use on cuts, scrapes, burns, lacerations and skin infections as well as a superior hand sanitizer. Active ingredient: benzalkonium Chloride. Using a proven biocide as an active ingredient, BAC-D products are formulated to kill and inhibit the growth of bacteria that cause skin and other commonly transmitted bacterial infections. Our technology is the difference! BAC-D sanitizers are infused with a heavy ion concentration which electrochemically changes germ structure and assists the body in retaining the good biocides. This heavy ion concentration also decreases resistivity dramatically, meaning germ strains are less able to resist the change. BAC-D is tough on germs, gentle on skin: Alcohol-Free, triclosan-free, saline-free, fragrance-free. The convenient 1.7oz dispenser makes it easy to keep BAC-D in your home, car and office. Click on the BAC-D link at the top of the page to see more products from BAC-D.